Machine Gun (KR1)
Machine Guns are capable of fully automatic or burst-fire, and rely on high rates of fire and low recoil to cause damage. Sustained ROF: 1 burst attack per turn. The KR1 is a utility gun designed specifically to flush-mount against the forearm of Royal Guard Armour. It is meant to be relatively unnoticeable, and has a built in suppressor. An ammuition drum is stored in the side of the armour, with 2000 rounds. This weapon is not usually loaded with AP or other specialized ammunition. It is meant to be a soft antipersonnel weapon, not a hulkbuster like the MARG404.
- Damage: +1PS single shot, +3PS per burst attack
- Ammuntion: Standard
- Range: 1000m
- Reload: 1 action + 4 reactions. The drum location is easy to reach when the RGA is still. It is not easy to reach in combat.
- Magazine: 2000 rounds built into RGA
- Burst size: 10 rounds
- Cyclic ROF: 1 round or 10RPS (1 attack per turn)
- Hold the trigger down modifies an attack so the attacker can use their reactions to continue attacking. This continuous, uninterrupted action can span many seconds in a 15s turn. Taking any other reaction - including defending yourself from an attack - ends this reaction. Imagine sweeping a flamethrower across a crowd of targets.
- AoE: Burst can arc up to 30° per attack. Divide damage evenly among targets. Each reaction used to hold the trigger down can shift the attack by 30° in any direction.