Many pages described rules. A few are important for a consistent universe.
Teams are a big deal when you are running an MNC. The team rules take some rolls, but they work.
Weapons cover some of the more amazing things destructotools can do, such as piercing armour, hiding, blowing up, or finding the target all on their own.
World Aspects are not 'rules' per se, but they kinda fit from a gameplay perspective.
- Creating a permanent aspect for another character or team is DC-6. This can be resisted as per Overcome rules of FAE.
Many Game Mechanics are expressed as World Aspects associated with one or more World Notes. Together these provide actionable aspects of the world in 2034, set in a narrative context for the game. Some World Aspects were created by the GR to create the setting for the game. Many are the result of discussions while creating a character.
- PC: Player Character - a human-scale sophant directed by a player.
- NPC: Non-Player Character - a human scale sophant directed by the GR.
- PE: Player Entity - an organization or culture with agency directed by a player.
- NPE: Non-Player Entity - an organization or culture with agency directed by a GR.
The DU is constructed on two online platforms:
- Slack for discussions and file sharing;
- MediaWiki for developing and recording the ongoing narrative (that's this site).
To become a player/creator you'll need to create an account on this site, make a first pass at creating a character, and have the Sysop make you a Slack account. Game play may be live sessions using video-conferencing, or textual interactions over Slack.