2034-02-28 2100EST MITO Infection Contained while Tetras Spread West
|Create or Edit a Character:||
|Create or Edit an Event:||
(2034-02-28 2100EST / 2034-03-01 0200UTC / 2034-03-01 0200LT)
As the first major population centre to experience the Spawning, Syndey was completely unprepared for the Tetras manifesting everywhere. The initial rumours settled on Tetras being the product of a bizarre gengineering project. When Papua New Guinea and Japan saw the Spawning soon after, Australians settled on 'alien invasion' and defended themselves accordingly.
- Japan welcomes the Tetras with a weird combination of glee, terror, and sexual fetishes.
- North Korea falls into utter chaos. South Korea invades in an effort to limit wholesale slaughter of civilians by the government as they flee the demon hoardes.
- China gets its first taste of Tetras
- Australia is treating this as an invasion. Tetras are being rounded up into camps rather than killed, as much as possible.
- Papua New Guinea
- Deke finds himself in a quarrantine room with his daughter, son-in-law-apparent, and best friend.
- Droo is contacted by Ralston who gives him a ticket on a sub-orbital flight from Halifax to Sudbury. Ralston, who remains anonymous at this time, convinces Droo to come to him by saying, "I know you're not crazy and I know what happened to you. Come to me and I'll get you answers."
- Jade emerges from the reactor to discover that aliens are landing and they are weird. He begins to study them for biomimetic inspiration.
- Kaleb is in the air in a private jet from St. Louis to Sudbury.
- Miranda calls in favours. She wants Tetra samples in her lab NOW NOW NOW!
- Ralston attempts to manage the New Commonwealth through the coming crisis. It is 9AM in London, but many NC nations have already been infested. It's a good thing they did such ridiculously detailed planning for basically everything.
- Grace, Jenkins, and Red are with Deke
- Val studies the Tetras biology looking for their vulnerabilities and defences against them.