|Create or Edit a Character:||
|Create or Edit an Event:||
|Jack Daniels, Kaleb Gomez, Kendall Andrew Duclos, Miranda Bishop, Ralston St. John Hereford, Deke Heppener|
|Caused By||Cause Of|
|On This Day|
The first live game session.
- 9:00PM Eastern: Video Conference Opens
- 9:30PM: Game Session Starts
- 11:30PM: Game Session Ends
- 11:59:59PM: Video Conference Closes
(in priority order)
- End the session with all of you in the same place (BURF) at the same time, and with a new Aspect describing your relationships.
- Get everyone comfortable with video conferencing via Slack
- Orient everyone to the wiki
A significant portion of this session will be spent orienting characters to each other, making sure all our tech works - including some basics on the wiki - refining backstories, and worldbuilding. Some of you are coming from very far afield geographically and narratively. We're going to need to create a few more reasons for you to interact. I have no doubt we will do just that, and easily. This is a very creative group.
We will be using Slack for our game session tonight, so please check out the SlackPractice channel and try out the appear.in link. We want to avoid audio and video problems if we can.